By purchasing from Leatherback Gear™, LeatherbackGear.com (“Leatherback Gear™ Armor”), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”); furthermore, you represent, warrant, and confirm the following:
– You are not a felon;
– You are not legally barred from purchasing, possessing, or using the item(s) purchased;
– You are legally allowed to possess and use the item(s) in your state;
– Your purchase does not violate any local, state, or federal laws;
– You are not purchasing the item(s) for criminal or amoral purposes;
– You will only use the item(s) purchased for lawful purposes;
– You are purchasing the item(s) on your own behalf or your immediate family’s behalf and not on behalf of someone else in order to avoid their complying with Leatherback Gear™’s Terms and Conditions;
– You assume all risk of use and/or misuse of the item(s) purchased;
– You understand that body armor is not bullet-proof but rather IT IS ONLY BULLET RESISTANT, and if a bullet strikes you there is always a risk you will be injured or killed.
– You understand that any backpack, bag or carrying device sold by Leatherback Gear™ is not ballistic material in and of themselves. The Leatherback Gear™ Armor panels must be used as instructed and in conjunction with our backpack(s), bag(s) and/or carrying devices.
– You are smart enough to know better than to test body armor by wearing it while being shot with a firearm-any video submitted to us showing such behavior will not be promoted in any way, and, if posted publicly (e.g., YouTube), could be used against you in criminal prosecution; and
– You agree, for yourself and your heirs, assigns, and agents, to fully and completely release, never bring any action in any court of law against, and to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Leatherback Gear™ for any and all liability stemming from your purchase, possession, or use of the item(s).
– Illegally purchasing, possessing, or using body armor or other items sold by Leatherback Gear™ may result in severe legal consequences for you, up to and including incarceration. Leatherback Gear™ will fully cooperate with all criminal investigations.
– Leatherback Gear™ assumes NO LIABILITY for your use or misuse of any item(s) sold or donated, including without limitation any incidental or consequential liability. ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. NO ORAL AGREEMENT OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND SHALL BE BINDING UNLESS IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY Leatherback Gear™. Statements, images, or descriptions are informational only, and not made or given as a warranty in any way. Leatherback Gear™ specifically disavows any other representation, warranty, or liability related to the condition or use of the items sold. Leatherback Gear™ does not cover any consequential damages, and its liability is limited to repairing or replacing defective items. Every item is sold “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the product is with the buyer.